While we were all planning for in-person learning this fall, the City of Chicago recently announced that beginning Tuesday, September 8th, students will be doing e-learning 5 days a week at home.
Kiddieland ECE has decided to offer a separate childcare service beginning for the Fall school season to assist working families during this most unprecedented time. We will be providing the following:
• A safe, learning environment for your school aged child five to six years old, 5 days a week.
• Children can attend our center during regular hours, 7:00am to 6:00pm.
• Breakfast, lunch and PM snack.
• Staff supervision to encourage children to stay on task during school work time.
• High speed internet to ensure the kids can complete their e-learning or streaming lessons on their own tablet or laptop.
• Two extra computers in the classroom for children who do not own a laptop or tablet.
• Daily physical exercise and/or outdoor activities.
• Most needed academic and socialization opportunities.
• Emotional stability.
• Scheduled sanitization and public health guidance throughout the day following all IDPH protocols.
• Social distancing, including but not limited to, every child and staff wearing a face mask at all times while inside the building.
• Per DCFS, class size will be limited to 15 children and one teacher.
• Full day and half day available.
• Action for Children Families are welcome.
Please respond as soon as possible, limited spaces, enrollment is on first come first serve basics.
We are hoping to provide all the support your family needs. Thank you again for your time and commitment to Kiddieland ECE School.