at KIDDIELAND ECE allows the children to “break away” and leaves them
rejuvenated to return to the more diligent nature of structured activities
during the school year. In less than two months, the end of the school year
will be upon us and it will be time for our summer adventures. Our themed
summer program will keep your child learning with an all-day, all-fun program.
They are allowed the freedom to invent their own projects, they are physically
challenged, and they have a chance to learn new skills. The schedule is
flexible and offers enough security, independence and stimulation to meet the
needs of the child.
KIDDIELAND ECE offers a variety of unique and exciting Enrichment Camps and Special Interest Clubs to inspire and educate the camper. Enrichment camps will enhance your child’s summer experiences and the Special Interest Clubs provide much creativity and variety involving both indoor and outdoor activity and use of large and small motor skills.
Our 2019 special interests will include:
● “COLORS” Scavenger Hunt ● Music and Movement
● Sun Visors and Animal Masks ● 2019 Kiddieland ECE Hokey Pokey
● Chef and Kitchen Culinary Arts ● Kiddieland ECE Water Play
- For safety and security reasons, please know that we have limited the number of major outings as we prefer to keep the children within the Kiddieland ECE building, playground, or in facilities which house smaller capacities. When Kiddieland travel to off-site field trips, we contract with bus companies that provide safe and reliable transportation and meet all state requirements.
- We will utilize our beautiful and safe playground for all of our onsite entertainment, sand and water play, and picnics. As always with our open door policy, we welcome parents/guardians to participate in our activities, visit our shows, and serve as chaperones.
- As this is the traditional time for movement in our industry we have many new families looking for full-time childcare arrangements for the summer. Our waiting list is growing every day; now is the time to secure your spot. Please approach Ms. Lea Gambino or Ms. Barbara Bednarz should you have any changes in your childcare enrollment prior to May 17, 2019.
- Families who are currently enrolled on a full-time basis at Kiddieland ECE have priority on Summer Camp enrollment.
Rules and Guidelines
- Because the majority of our activities will begin early, we ask that all children be in attendance no later than 9:00 a.m. Remember if the children arrive after 9:00 a.m. they will be missing many of the activities.
- Children arriving after 9:00 a.m. on an offsite activity day will not be accepted and cannot attend Kiddieland that day.
- Remember all children enrolled in Summer Camp have breakfast included as long as they arrive before 8:30 a.m. Reminder no outside food or drinks are allowed.
- Please, dress your child comfortably so that he or she may take advantage of all learning opportunities, indoors and outdoors. Your child should wear clothing that is washable and adaptable to food spills, paint and water play.
- No flip-flops or open-toed sandals will be allowed. We recommend children wear closed toe sandals or athletic shoes.
- Hats may not be worn inside of the Kiddieland ECE building.
- Please provide a labeled Ziploc bag with a full change of summer clothing, including socks and water shoes to be left in your child’s cubbies. Please remove current winter clothing.
- All children are required to have their own labeled sunblock (no spray.)
Tuition and Fees
- Summer Camp Registration/Enrichment Fee which will cover all field trip admissions, bus rentals, in house presentations and programs is: $50.00 per child, per month in addition to the KECE monthly tuition. Fees are only charged for children aged fifteen months and older. Summer Camp Registration/Enrichment Fees will be due on the following dates: June 1st, July 1st and August 1st, 2019.
- As noted on our parent handbook and website, tuition charges will be increased effective July 1, 2019. A 5% increase will be reflected on your July 1, 2019 statement. Tuition charges are as follows:
|Age||5 Days/Week (Per Day)||4 Days/Week (Per Day)||3 Days/Week (Per Day)|
|6 wks. to 14 months||85||89||99|
|15 to 24 months||66||69||75|
|2 years old||56||60||65|
|3 years old||48||52||57|
|4 years old||47||50||55|
|5 years old||47||50||55|
|6 to 12 years old||41||44||47|
Note: Activities are subject to change due to weather conditions or availability. Kiddieland ECE may substitute activities if necessary.
If you are available to help or have any questions, please contact the Summer Camp Coordinators, Mrs. Lea Gambino or Ms. Barbara Bednarz, in person or at (W) 773-202-1199.
- Even if you have completed the Summer Camp Contract and Field Trip Consent Forms within the past few months, we ask all parents to complete the forms again so your information is as up-to-date as possible. Please go to Kiddieland ECE web page http://www.kiddielandece.com/application-forms/ and download, print, complete, and return the forms listed below no later than May 17th, , 2019.
SUMMER CAMP CONTRACT & FIELD TRIP CONSENT FORMS
- The summer camp calendar will be available by April 19, 2019.
Mrs. Zarahi Menendez